Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Top 10 List


Over the next week or two I'm going to be posting about various albums that have a chance to end up on my top 10 albums of 2006 list. I'll basically just post a review about the album and then a track or two for you to check out and perhaps pique your interest.

This has been a pretty good year for music, and I discovered a lot of new bands that I had never even heard of before. In fact, it's probably a safe bet that my entire top 10 will be comprised of bands that I just discovered this year. So keep an eye out, and I'll be posting some (hopefully) new music for you folks to check out.

UPDATE: Just thought I would throw this out there, but there won't really be any format for me posting potential list-worthy albums. I'm just going to start at "A" in my iTunes and work down from there, and at the end of December I imagine I'll post my official top 10 of '06. I'll have the first album or two up tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I might have to steal the top 10 idea....

Very excited about your list!

7:50 AM, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home